- - Killeen/Copperas Cove Area
- 40,000 yr.
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, Paid time off, 403B retirement plan
Under the supervision of the Grant Project Manager, the 21st Century Site Coordinator is responsible for the management and supervision of the day-to-day operation of the 21st Century Program at an individual project site, assuring high-quality program services and support are delivered to participants and their families. The 21st Century Site Coordinator is also responsible for planning and coordinating all activities at their respective 21st Century School-based site during the School Year and Summer.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
• Provide leadership to 21st Century Program staff to ensure implementation and fidelity of program
• Ensures that staff and programmatic activities comply with all rules, regulations, policies and procedures established at local, state and federal levels for implementation of 21st Century Learning Centers
• Leads and facilitates ongoing planning efforts of staff and community partners to achieve academic and social outcomes
• Ensures project staff establishes and maintains procedures to adequately document program activities
• Ensures student and programmatic evaluation activities are consistently implemented
• Actively engage youth during the school day to build strong relationships
• Ensure a safe environment for all participants, staff, partners, and families
• Actively engage community agencies in providing support services to families, specifically literacy efforts and interventions
• Cultivate a culture that embraces a continuous program quality improvement cycle
• Coordinate with teachers to ensure that 21st Century goals are in line with campus and district improvement goals
• Associate's Degree or Greater; or, equivalent education/experience combination
• One or more years supervising staff in a dynamic working environment, with experience in coaching, evaluation, and feedback
• One or more years preparing, maintaining and providing reporting on fiscal management needs
• Possess the ability to remain poised, positive, and energetic in a busy work environment
• Required to drive a Club vehicle periodically. Must be at least 25 years old, and possess a valid Texas Driver's License
• Ability to communicate effectively using written and oral communication skills
• Ability to use current technology to maintain records and obtain data and information
• Preference of candidates with familiarity and training in YPQA/I
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Exposure to loud or excessive noise
• Exposure to outdoor weather conditions
DISCLAIMER: The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees assigned to this job.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts